More tips for making your BART commute easier
New to BART or riding more
- Buy a round trip ticket so you can avoid visiting ticket vending machines on your trip home.
- Buy a high-value ticket at a Tickets-to-Go vendor. A list of locations near you is available here.
- Parking is limited, so walk, take the bus, carpool to the BART station or have someone drop you off. Curb side passenger drop-off areas are available at most stations. Learn more about how to get to the BART station.
- If you're new to BART, visit the Rider Guide for basic BART information.
- Plan your trip using the online QuickPlanner. Please note: BART will be running additional service not listed in the QuickPlanner.
- Be sure to allow extra time; stations and parking lots may be crowded.
- Travel during non-peak times if possible. Ask your employer if you can come in earlier or later than usual.
- If you have any questions, call BART's Transit Information Center. Local telephone numbers are listed here.