The Presidents Cup golf tournament, featuring some of the world's top golfers including Tiger Woods, makes its first-ever West Coast stop Oct. 6-11 at Harding Park Golf Course in San Francisco.
Due to the limited amount of parking around the course, people attending the tournament are strongly encouraged to take BART: Free shuttles will be offered from the Daly City BART Station to and from the course.
The shuttle schedule is:
• Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. -- One hour after play ends
• Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. -- One hour after play ends
• Thursday: 8:30 a.m. -- One hour after play ends
• Friday: 8:30 a.m. -- One hour after play ends
• Saturday: 6:40 a.m. -- One hour after play ends
• Sunday: Check: 8:45 a.m. -- One hour after play ends
More information about the tournament is available on the event's website at: http://www.pgatour.com
Those going to the event are reminded to check the list of prohibited items, such as cell phones and cameras, for a smoother visit and to avoid delays.
The full list of prohibited items is at: http://www.pgatour.com
Visit www.mybart.org for a chance to win free VIP tickets to the tournament.