BART will operate on a regular Saturday schedule on Presidents Day, Monday, February 15, 2010. Service will begin at 6:00 a.m. and run until midnight on all five lines. BART’s administration office will be closed in observance of the federal holiday. Presidents Day is also observed as a parking holiday at BART. That means that parking permit and fee requirements are not enforced in station parking facilities.
Weekday and weekend train schedules are available at all BART stations. Riders can also get travel information by using BART’s online QuickPlanner or by calling BART’s customer service numbers:
- Oakland/Berkeley/San Leandro: 510 465-2278
- Hayward/San Leandro/Fremont/ Union City/Dublin/Pleasanton: 510 441-2278
- San Francisco/Daly City: 415 989-2278
- Richmond/El Cerrito: 510 236-2278
- South San Francisco/San Bruno/San Mateo: 650 992-2278
- Concord/Walnut Creek/Lafayette/Antioch/Pittsburg/Livermore/Orinda: 925 676-2278