Contra Costa County Public Works crews will shut down the intersection of Treat Boulevard and Jones Road on Friday, July 23, and Saturday, July 24, between 9 p.m. and 10 a.m. each evening as they construct the new Iron Horse Pedestrian Bridge. While these streets are closed, you will need to use Oak Street to leave or access the Pleasant Hill Station.
Construction Work Details
- Description: Temporary street closure
- Location: Pleasant Hill Station
- Start Date: Friday, July 23, and Saturday, July 24, 2010
- Duration: 9 p.m. to 10 a.m.
- General Work Hours: Alternate Route will be provided.
The new bridge will provide pedestrians and bicyclists safety when crossing this very busy intersection. For questions about this project please contact Nick Panayotou at (650) 642-5299 or firstname.lastname@example.org.