Shuttle, bus stops at Daly City Station relocated for pilot project to improve safety
Effective Monday, August 16, the Muni 28, 54 and SamTrans 390 Bus Stop locations will be changing. On Monday, August 23 (the start of the new semester), the San Francisco State University (SFSU) Shuttle Bus Stop will be relocated. The purpose of these moves is to provide for safer use of these bus lines by locating the stops for the two lines that serve SFSU closer together. This is a temporary pilot program to determine if this configuration does increase safety and efficiency for our customers. The program will run from August 2010 to August 2011.
- The SFSU Shuttle stop will be relocated to the current Muni 28 stop on the east side of the station.
- The Muni 28 stop will move to the current SamTrans 390 stop.
- SamTrans 390 will relocate to the transit center median.
- Muni 54 stop will relocate to the west side of the station which is currently a Kiss and Ride zone.
- The passenger pick up/drop off area will be reduced to the space between the new Muni 54 stop and the current Paratransit/Seton Medical stop.
Download this map (.pdf) to see the changes. If you have concerns or questions about the bus stop relocation, please contact Tim Chan, BART Planning, at (510) 287-4705.