Take BART to the ballpark
It may be the dog days of summer, but both the A’s and the Giants are turning the heat in a push for the postseason. As this exciting MLB season heads down the stretch, skip the traffic and ride BART to the ballpark. BART is the best and easiest way to get to AT&T Park and O.co Coliseum.
Use BART’s mobile website (http://m.bart.gov) for “Real Time Departures” and other service related information. To avoid long lines at ticket machines, purchase a round-trip ticket or use a pre-loaded Clipper card.
Directions to AT&T Park: Exit BART at Embarcadero or Montgomery stations and walk to the park or transfer to Muni Metro for the quick streetcar ride. For Giants’ information, visit sfgiants.com
- Giants vs. White Sox, Aug. 12-13
- Giants vs. Phillies, Aug. 15-17
- Giants vs. Rockies, Aug. 25-28
- Giants vs. Brewers, Aug. 29-31
- Giants vs. Diamondbacks, Sept. 9-11
- Giants vs. Dodgers, Sept. 12-14
- Giants vs. Padres, Sept. 25-28
Directions to O.co Coliseum: Getting to the Coliseum for A’s games is easy. Just exit at Coliseum Station and cross the BART ramp to the stadium. For A’s information, visit athletics.com
- A’s vs. Twins, Aug. 7-10
- A’s vs. Mets, Aug. 19-20
- A’s vs. Angels, Aug 22-24
- A’s vs. Mariners, Sept. 1-3
- A’s vs. Astros, Sept. 5-7
- A’s vs. Rangers, Sept. 16-18
- A’s vs. Phillies, Sept. 19-21
- A’s vs. Angels, Sept. 22-24
Be the next BART Rider of the Game!
BART-riding Green & Gold fans can get up close with the back-to-back American League West Division Champions. Visit bart.gov/fan for directions on how you could win two tickets to the Aug. 20 Oakland baseball game, a $50 BART ticket, a ride around the field in the BARTmobile right before the game starts and acknowledgement on the Diamond Vision during the game. Contest ends August 13, 2014. For more ways to win tickets see your favorite Green & Gold champs, follow SFBARTable on Twitter at twitter.com/sfbartable