December 2017 Holiday Schedule
Service for the week of December 25th
On Christmas Day, Monday, December 25, we will run a Sunday schedule with service beginning at 8am.
In anticipation of light ridership Tuesday, December 26 through Friday December 29, 2017 we will reduce our peak-commute Pittsburg/Bay Point (Yellow Line) schedule. Passengers on the Pittsburg/Bay Point Line during peak hours should expect trains every 10-15 minutes. Also, Transbay trains will be operating as 8-car trains instead of 9-10 car trains during commute hours.
The following Pittsburg/Bay Point (Yellow Line) trains are cancelled during the morning commute:
- 6:59am, 7:14am, and 7:29am that start at North Concord
- 8:42am that starts at Pleasant Hill
The following Pittsburg/Bay Point (Yellow Line) trains are cancelled during the afternoon commute:
- 4:58pm and 5:13pm North Concord trains that start at Daly City
- 6:12pm and 6:27pm Pittsburg/Bay Point trains that start at 24th street
See the schedule by line for details on these trains and when they are typically scheduled to arrive at stations further down the line. Otherwise, we will be operating on a normal weekday schedule Tuesday 12/26 to Friday 12/29.
New Year’s Eve Service
- For New Year’s Eve we will extend service until 3am Please read details about the special service plan from 8pm-3am.
- On New Year’s Day, Monday, January 1, 2018 we will operate on a Holiday/Sunday timetable with service beginning at 8am.
We will operate normal weekday service on Tuesday, January 2, 2018.