Airport Connections Guide
Whether you're arriving or departing from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) or Oakland International Airport (OAK), BART is a fast, convenient way to go. It also costs less than shuttles, taxis, rental cars or driving and parking. If you're visiting, picking up visitors or going on a trip, take BART to avoid traffic and save time. Plus, it's better for the environment. Arrive rested and ready—take BART… and you're there!
Kids Ride Free to Oakland Airport for the Holidays
Kids Ride Free to OAK details:
- Children 12 and under
- Flash passes valid December 19, 2014-January 4, 2015
- Maximum of 2 children accompanied by an adult with paid BART ticket or Clipper card
- Each child must have their own flash pass to enter
- Entry for trip to OAK on BART can be from any station with RED flash pass. Exit is limited to the Coliseum station OAK platform only for travel to OAK
- Return trip must originate from the OAK platform of Coliseum Station (Platform 3) for exit at any BART station
- Return GREEN pass to be issued from the Station Agent booth at the Coliseum OAK platform (Platform 3)
Thank you for riding BART to OAK for the holidays!
New BART service to OAK—Now Open!
It’s fast, it’s frequent, it’s convenient, and it’s open. BART’s new service to OAK provides an easy connection to Oakland International Airport.
Take the sleek, automated people movers from the Coliseum station or Oakland International Airport for a quick eight-minute ride that glides above traffic.
Location: The Oakland Airport BART station is located just across from the Terminal 1 baggage claim area and a short walk from Terminal 2.
Note: with BART service to OAK now open, AirBART bus service has been discontinued.