Free Personalized Trip Planning Service
If you'd like a personalized trip plan that includes BART and connecting transit, you can also call our Transit Information Center.
The Late Night Bus Pilot Project has Launched!
BART and AC Transit have partnered to implement a one-year pilot project designed to enhance AC Transit’s late night bus service. On Friday and Saturday nights, service frequency on existing lines 800 (San Francisco to Richmond BART) and 801 (downtown Oakland to Fremont BART) will be increased, and a new Line 822 will run from San Francisco to points along BART’s Pittsburg/Bay Point line. Lines 800 and 822 will start at 24th Street/Mission Street.
Highlights of the Late Night Bus Pilot Project include:
- New San Francisco stops at 16th/Mission and 24th/Mission
- New East Bay stops at Rockridge, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill and Pittsburg/Bay Point
- More frequent service between San Francisco and Richmond
- More frequent service to Downtown Oakland nightspots
- More frequent service between Downtown Oakland and Fremont
For more information visit www.actransit.org/allnighter
Public Transit Services by County
Contra Costa County
San Francisco City and County
San Mateo County
Caltrain (NOTE: Cross-platform transfers at the Millbrae BART Station)
Santa Clara County
Some BART stations are served by low-cost or no-cost shuttles. Check out a list of shuttle services on 511.org to find one that works for you.