Wondering what to do with a damaged BART ticket or all those small value BART tickets you have? Bring them to a special BART Customer Services Ticket Exchange event and get credit toward a new single ticket.
This is a one-day opportunity only, Wednesday, March 21, 2007 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Walnut Creek BART Station.
At this special BART Customer Services Ticket Exchange you can:
- Consolidate small blue tickets to buy a single $5, $10 or $20 blue ticket.
- Use the cash value from a damaged ticket as credit to buy a new ticket.
- Consolidate $24 worth of small red or green tickets to buy a new, single $24 ticket.
- Use the cash value from small red or green tickets as credit to buy a new $24 red or green ticket.
Some restrictions apply:
- No cash refunds.
- Limit of 30 tickets per transaction.
- Cash only. No checks, debit or credit cards accepted for payment.
- Tickets submitted must have been purchased by cash or debit card.
You can exchange tickets year-round at the following BART stations:
- Downtown Berkeley, Wednesdays only, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- 12th Street/Oakland City Center, Tuesday and Thursday only, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Bay Fair, Monday through Friday, 3 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Embarcadero, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Civic Center, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Powell Street, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.