Temporary water shut-off at Daly City due to earthquake safety work
As part of our system-wide Earthquake Safety Program, we have begun strengthening structures at the Daly City Station to withstand future earthquakes. The work requires the water to be turned off temporarily at the station on Friday, July 23, 2010. This will mean that restrooms and drinking fountains will not be available from 9 p.m. through end of service. Portable restrooms will be provided.
Construction Work Details
- Description: Temporary water shut off
- Location: Daly City Station
- Start Date: July 23, 2010
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- General Work Hours: Portable restrooms will be provided; download map (.pdf) for location of portable restrooms
To contact the Earthquake Safety Program or obtain additional information, please visit our website at www.bart.gov/earthquakesafety or call our Program Information Line at (415) 678-4018. Thank you again for your patience and cooperation.
Si necesita información en Español, por favor llame al (415) 678-4018.