BART Service Alerts - Terms of Service
BART Service Alerts - Short Code 732278
Terms of Service
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you a message to confirm your signup. Text "START" to 732278 to receive BART Service Alerts. Message and data rates may apply. You will receive up to five (5) message per week. Text "HELP" for help. Text "STOP" to cancel.
- You can cancel this service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 732278. After you send the message "STOP" to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 732278. After you send the message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- US domestic mobile phone numbers only. Participating carriers: AT&T, Boost Mobile, Metro PCS, TMobile, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile, Sprint.
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Consent to receive marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. Texts may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system.
- For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to email@example.com.