Parking lot paving at Dublin Pleasanton starts 9/14
Starting on Monday, September 14, 2015, we will close and/or relocate various passenger parking and walkways at Dublin/Pleasanton Station. Accessible parking, passenger walkways and ramp will be temporarily relocated to other areas within the station.
The work will include improvements to accessible parking, walkways, ramps, bus parking as well as drainage.
The work will be completed in January 2016.
Here is a map of the closures. Below is a description of the closures and detours.
- A section of permit-parking will be closed temporarily, at the west end of the Pleasanton parking area (closest to station).
- Accessible parking stalls will be closed and temporarily relocated and passenger walkway will be rerouted at the west end of the parking area (closest to station) adjacent and perpendicular to the covered pedestrian path.
- Bus bays temporarily closed in two phases. The bays from one area will “double up” with bays in the other area to accommodate the closure. Look for signs to guide you to the correct bay for your bus.
- Passenger pick/drop off (Kiss and Ride) will be moved further west along the curb during construction.
- Sidewalk sections will be temporarily closed on Dublin side during construction.
We apologize for the inconvenience this will cause you and appreciate your patience.