Additional closures in Dublin Pleasanton Station parking lot
In September we closed and/or relocated various passenger parking and walkways at Dublin/Pleasanton Station. Accessible parking, passenger walkways and ramp have been temporarily relocated to other areas within the station. The work being done includes improvements to accessible parking, walkways, ramps, bus parking as well as drainage and should be completed in January, 2016.
Additional parking area closures are needed this map has been updated to show locations that will be closed temporarily. Below is a description of the current closures and detours.
- We are at the second phase of bus bay closures. The bays from the closed area will “double up” with bays in the other area to accommodate the closure. Look for signs to guide you to the correct bay for your bus. The fence line will be pushed out to accommodate the construction starting 11/18.
- All accessible parking stalls will be taken out of service from November 6 at 3:30pm through November 30. Temporary Accessible parking has been opened during the project in a small lot to the southwest of the station entrance.
- Passenger pick/drop off (Kiss and Ride) can be found further west along the curb during construction.
- Sidewalk sections will be temporarily closed on Dublin side during construction.
- A section of Permit Parking will be closed temporarily at the south parking lot adjacent to the Bus Bays starting 11/18. The first three rows of parking (stalls: 2506-2508, 2549-2551, 2596-2599, 2640-2643, 2689-2692, 2736-2738) will be out of service from 11/18/2015 to 11/30/2015. Please follow the signs and look for barricades during this temporary closure.
This schedule may vary due to rain.
We apologize for the inconvenience this will cause you and appreciate your patience.