BART website will go offline from Midnight to 2 a.m. on December 10
The BART website (www.bart.gov) will be offline from Midnight to 2 a.m. on Monday, December 10, as a necessary step to deploy a newly redesigned version of the website.
BART plans to launch a redesigned, mobile-responsive bart.gov website following the downtime. During the 2-hour downtime, BART’s website will be in maintenance mode.
For users accessing bart.gov during the downtime, the site will display a page which directs customers to other sources of BART schedule information:
- The multi-modal trip planner at https://planner.bart.gov
- The vendor portal at https://suppliers.bart.gov/
- The career site at https://jobs.bart.gov/
During this downtime service advisories will be available on:
- The Trip Planner https://www.planner.bart.gov
- BART’s Twitter account @SFBARTALERT dedicated to automated service advisories: https://twitter.com/SFBARTalert
- BART’s official app available for download on the App Store and Google Play
- You may sign up for email or text service advisories
- On demand text- just text "BART go" to 468311
In its first redesign in nearly a decade, BART will consolidate its desktop website and mobile site (m.bart.gov) into one mobile-responsive website with contemporary and intuitive interface design. The new website will provide the multi-modal trip planner, real-time departures, schedules and map on its front page to facilitate delivering the most important information to our riders. It will also meet new accessibility guidelines for blind and low vision users.