Fiscal year 2018 budget among topics for BART Board meeting May 11
BART is in the process of developing its Fiscal Year 2018 budget, a process that continues Thursday, May 11, with a budget discussion on the agenda for the Board of Directors meeting.
- May 11: FY18 Budget - Sources, Uses, Service Plan, & Capital Budget
- May 16: Finance, Budget and Bond Oversight Committee
- May 23: Twitter Town Hall to answer questions about the budget from the public
- May 25: FY18 Budget Public Hearing; Adopt Proposition 4 Limit
- June 8: BART Board Meeting
- June 13: Finance, Budget and Bond Oversight Committee
- June 22: Title VI Assessment for Proposed FY18 Fare Modifications; Adopt FY18 Budget
Agendas for meetings are posted on www.bart.gov/board. You can also go there to watch live webcasts of regular Board meetings, to watch video archives of meetings, or read minutes from meetings.