Elevator Locations / Accessible Path
Notifications for this Station
Escalator Service Alerts
Elevator Service Alerts
Planned Service Advisories
Parking at El Cerrito Del Norte Station includes:
- Daily fee ($3 per day)
- Carpool to BART options
- Single Day Reserved Permit
- Monthly Reserved Permit
- Airport Long Term Permit
- Extended Weekend
See the parking section for details about each program.
Estimated Parking Fill Time: 7:30 AM
Bike Racks: Yes
Bike racks are available at most BART stations. Please review the BART Bike Rules.
Bike Station: None
FREE secure bike parking is available at several BART stations. Visit the Bike Section for more Bike Station information.
Bike Lockers: 44 on-demand BikeLink lockers are available at this station. Visit the Bike Section for more BikeLink locker information.
Connecting Transit Routes
Map of Transit Stops (NOTICE: See new bus stop locations as of 12/17/2018)
NOTICE: BUS STOP LOCATION CHANGES will be taking place starting December 17th, 2018.
- AC Transit routes 7, 76, 376, 684, and the southbound direction of routes 72, 72M, 72R, and 800 will temporarily move to Cutting Blvd. between Key Blvd. and the Ohlone Greenway.
- AC Transit northbound direction of routes 72, 72M, 72R, and 800 will temporarily move to San Pablo Ave. at Cutting Blvd.
- WestCat JL, JR, JX, JPX will temporarily move to Key Blvd. between Cutting Blvd. and Knott Ave.
- Napa Vine will move to the northern-most stop on the bus island
- Paratransit and the CDPH Shuttle will move two stops to the south on the bus island.
Please see the above "Map of Transit Stops" to see these new bus stop locations.
Need help planning a trip?
For a personalized trip plan with BART and connecting transit, call the BART Transit Information Center.