El Cerrito del Norte Station
Welcome to El Cerrito del Norte
Sometimes called simply "del Norte," as the name suggests this station serves the northern part of the City of El Cerrito.
Lines Serving this Station
- Richmond Warm Springs/South Fremont
- Richmond Daly City/Millbrae
Real Time Departures
Next trains departing from El Cerrito del Norte Station:
Parking at El Cerrito Del Norte Station includes:
- Daily fee ($3 per day)
- Carpool Permit Program
- Single Day Reserved Permit
- Monthly Reserved Permit
- Airport Long Term Permit
- Extended Weekend
See the parking section for details about each program.
NOTICE: TRAFFIC CIRCULATION CHANGES will be taking place starting August 20th, 2018.
- The exit from the garage onto Hill Street will be closed, and two left lanes will be available to turn left from the surface parking lot and garage onto Cutting Blvd.
Estimated Parking Fill Time: 7:30 AM
Bike Racks: Yes
Bike racks are available at most BART stations. Please review the BART Bike Rules.
Bike Station: None
FREE secure bike parking is available at several BART stations. Visit the Bike Section for more Bike Station information.
Bike Lockers: 24 shared use electronic lockers are located at this station. Read more about electronic lockers.
Connecting Transit Routes
NOTICE: BUS STOP LOCATION CHANGES will be taking place starting August 20th, 2018.
- AC Transit southbound 72, 72M, 72R, 684, and 800 stops will temporarily move to the corner of Cutting Blvd. at Key Blvd.
- WestCat JL and JR will temporarily move to the corner of Key Blvd. at Cutting
- CDPH Shuttle will move to Liberty St at Key Blvd behind the garage
Try BART's free trip planning service!
For a personalized trip plan with BART and connecting transit, call the BART Transit Information Center. It's fast, it's easy, and it's tailored just for you!
Connecting Transit Trip Planner
Elevator Locations / Accessible Path
Learn more about the accessible path for this station.
Learn more about planning activity at this station and throughout Contra Costa County.