Elevator Locations / Accessible Path
Notifications for this Station
Escalator Service Alerts
Elevator Service Alerts
Planned Service Advisories
Parking at Milpitas Station is managed by VTA and offers:
- 1,631 parking spaces
- $3 daily fee
- Monthly parking passes are available for $50
- Advanced payment for long-term parking can be made on the website or at on-site pay stations at the rate of $7 per calendar day. There is no limit on the number of days you can park long-term.
- There are 24 Electric Vehicle (EV) charging stations
- Parking can be paid for via the Passport parking app, at pay machines located on the first floor of parking garages and near the surface lots entrances, and on VTA’s website at https://www.vta.org/projects/bart-sv/phase-i/parking
- Remember your license plate number as you will need it to pay for parking. Pay stations will accept all major credit cards and $1 and $5 bills. As no change will be provided from the pay stations, a change machine is in each parking garage to break larger bills into smaller bills.
- Parking will be first come, first serve. No reservations are offered
- Note: parking at this station is managed by VTA and is not part of BART’s parking program. For full details about parking at this station visit: https://www.vta.org/projects/bart-sv/phase-i/parking
Bike Racks: Yes
Bike racks are available at most BART stations. Please review the BART Bike Rules.
Bike Station: Yes
An indoor self-service bike station has 185 bicycle spaces via BikeLink access technology.
FREE secure bike parking is available at several BART stations. Visit the Bike Section for more Bike Station information.
Bike Lockers: There are 6 standard bike racks (holds 12 bicycles) and 12 bike lockers with capacity for up to 24 bikes that use BikeLink technology.
Connecting Transit Routes
Milpitas Station is served by:
- VTA Light Rail Orange Line
- VTA bus routes 20, 44, 47, 60, 66, 70, 71, 77 and Express route 104
- AC Transit route 217