Warm Springs Extension Construction Updates
Irvington Station Project
UPDATE 11/11/19 Notification #1: Irvington Station Project Surveying & Geotechnical Investigations
Summary of Activity: Surveying & geotechnical investigations, including soil sampling and borings, in support of the design of the Irvington BART Station.
- Increased noise and vibration from equipment.
- Wednesday, 11/6/19 - Geotechnical Investigations & Surveying Begins
- Sunday, 11/10/19 - BART Track Surveying (NIGHT WORK) Begins
West Access Bridge & Plaza Project
Notification #1: Warm Springs / South Fremont Station West Access Bridge & Plaza Project
Summary of Activity: Construction of a pedestrian bridge connecting to the West Side of the Warm Springs / South Fremont BART Station
- Starting around the first week of January, a barricade will be installed next to Station Agent’s booth to separate the work zone from public space.
- Minor construction activities on the platform and concourse levels of the station.
- Construction noise and dust
- Single-tracking of BART trains may be required on nights / weekends to facilitate the work.
View the video below for a quad copter tour of the Warm Springs / South Fremont Station site.
View the video below for a quad copter ride down the Warm Springs Extension project alignment and around the new Warm Springs / South Fremont Station.
Choose a notification below for full details.
Line, Track, Station & Systems (LTSS) Contract
Last Updated: November 2019